Stickers, which are quite common in everyday life, serve not only as a carrier of information, but also as a great advertising tool.
During the process of printing stickers, many factors need to be taken into account, which can only be achieved by a high-quality printer:
• Offset or digital printing.
• Glossy or Matte Coating.
• Correct Shape and Size.
3D Stickers / Polymer Stickers – extremely vivid stickers with extra volume effect
3D stickers are coated with a special polymer mass that gives a voluminous 3D effect and makes the colours more vibrant and saturated. We use polyurethane resin from Italy to make 3D stickers.
Using 3D stickers:
• 3D souvenirs and company identity.
• Polymer pendants.
• 3D .
• Polymer business cards.
• 3D flash drives.
• 3D identification (badges).
• Shirts with a 3D logo.
• Labeling of company products.
• Labeling of computer tech.
• Labeling of presentations, exhibitions and advertising constructions.
• Any surface labeling.
Features of 3D stickers
• An adhesive film or magnet is at the base of the sticker..
• Available film types:
• Transparent adhesive film.
• Brushed silver and gold adhesive film.
• Metallised adhesive film with silver or gold mirror metal surface.
• The polymer sticker is waterproof and UV resistant. It does not lose its brightness and does not wrinkle.
• The sticker may be of any shape and size, but must have rounded edges.
• Fulfillment time: 2-3 business days.
MADFormat always finds the best solution for its customers. If you need any advice, our specialists will be happy to answer any questions you may have.